SEE YOURSELF HERE: APPLY FOR A CAREER WITH BAUER DESIGN BUILD AS A SUPERINTENDENT
At Bauer Design Build, we pride ourselves in investing in the best talent and providing them with opportunities to work on some of the finest building projects in the industry. Our mission is to provide excellent quality and value to our clients by combining design and construction expertise and total project associability and to grow a business built on dedication to following values; Client Focus, Integrity, Relationships, Leadership, Transparency, and Community.
The Superintendents focus is to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from conception through completion. This individual is responsible for the supervision of all on-site construction. This role will focus on strong communication skills, excellent work ethic, and completion of project within budget guidelines.
This person will report directly to the Director of Field Operations.
- Responsible for day to day construction operations, jobsite oversight, and quality control
- Strong communication skills, proven to interact with individuals/clients related to their project needs and keeping them updated on any issues or successes
- Creation and communication of accurate project schedule information and specification requirements with subcontractors and suppliers across all trades
- Ensure a safe worksite by conducting daily safety inspections, Foreman’s meetings, and appropriate documentation
- Maintain on-site project documentation
- Identify gaps or issues related to all project documentation
- Communicate any issues associated with the project to appropriate parties in a timely manner
Experience and Skills:
- 8 years’ experience as a Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Goal oriented, with ability to react quickly to challenging circumstances to achieve desired results through informed decision making
- Ability to implement duties with an exceptional level of accuracy and timeliness while meeting established deadlines
- Strong understanding of all construction methodologies and procedures
- Strong experience working and interacting with individuals including clients, architects, local authorities, and subcontractors
- Ability to schedule and coordinate subcontractors to meet project requirements
- Must be able to travel to the jobsite(s) as assigned
Please note: We are only accepting applications from
local candidates for this position