SEE YOURSELF HERE: APPLY FOR A CAREER WITH BAUER DESIGN BUILD AS A PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Managers focus is to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from conception through completion. This individual will focus on organizing and overseeing construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. This role will focus on organizational skills, strong communication skills, and completion of project within budget guidelines.
This person will report directly to the Director of Project Management.
- Identify and develop project opportunities through new relationships and networking
- Strong communication skills, proven to interact with individuals/clients related to their project needs and keeping them updated on any issues or successes
- Review Schematic Design documents for accuracy related to projects
- Develop and present RFPs to clients, architects and engineers
- Develop the estimated budget and timeline for each project
- Identify gaps or issues related to all project documentation
- Responsible for negotiations of contracts with architects, vendors, contractors and all parties involved
- Manage all change orders proposals for all documentation and communications
Experience and Skills:
- 5-10 years’ experience in wood frame construction and/or building.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management preferred
- Strong understanding of all construction methodologies and procedures
- Strong experience working and interacting with individuals including clients, architects, local authorities and subcontractors
- Driven by analytical thinking and ability to organize large projects
- Involved in managing a project from start to finish
- Strong decision-making skills
Please note: We are only accepting applications from
local candidates for this position
Bauer Design Build is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. While the completion of this form is voluntary, your cooperation will assist us in our recruitment efforts. The EEO information you provide will not be considered in the selection process.