SEE YOURSELF HERE: APPLY FOR A CAREER WITH BAUER DESIGN BUILD AS A PROJECT ENGINEER
At Bauer Design Build, we pride ourselves in investing in the best talent and providing them with opportunities to work on some of the finest building projects in the industry. Our mission is to provide excellent quality and value to our clients by combining design and construction expertise and total project associability and to grow a business built on dedication to following values; Client Focus, Integrity, Relationships, Leadership, Transparency, and Community.
The Project Engineers focus is to assist on a wide range of construction projects from conception through completion. This individual will focus on organizing and overseeing construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. This role will focus on organizational skills, strong communication skills, and completion of project within budget guidelines.
This person will report directly to the Director of Project Management.
- Assist the Project Manager(s) in bidding, documentation, commitment management, site assistance, and project closeout
- Strong communication skills, proven to interact with individuals/clients related to their project needs and keeping them updated on any issues or successes
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management preferred
- Understanding of all construction methodologies and procedures
- Experience working and interacting with individuals including clients, architects, local authorities and subcontractors
- Driven by analytical thinking and ability to assist on large projects
- Involved in assisting on a project from start to finish
- Strong decision-making skills
Please note: We are only accepting applications from local candidates for this position
Bauer Design Build is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. While the completion of this form is voluntary, your cooperation will assist us in our recruitment efforts. The EEO information you provide will not be considered in the selection process.