SEE YOURSELF HERE: APPLY FOR A CAREER WITH BAUER DESIGN BUILD AS A PROJECT COORDINATOR
We’re Always Looking for Great People with Great Talent.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits in a casual, high-energy work environment, as well as great opportunities for candidate growth as we expand to meet our goals. Benefits include: Health, Dental, 401K and Long Term Disability. Bauer Design Build is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Explore Our Career Opportunities
Provide office management support to the company. Provide administrative support to the Project Manager and/or team with a clear understanding of procedures and guidelines.
- Attend meetings regarding project start-up
- Set up bid book and assemble as necessary.
- Set up Project in Project Management and Accounting Softwares.
- Contact subcontractors/vendors for additional clarifications and/or to obtain bid coverage.
- Create and distribute standard documentation for the permit and bid processes.
- Respond to subcontractor questions and resolve issues in a timely manner and/or direct to the appropriate personnel.
- Provide documents requested by subcontractors.
- Assist in the drafting and assembling of subcontracts for Project Manager review. Manage subcontract paperwork, insurance certificates, and related documents.
- Enter vendor and subcontractor invoices once approved and coded by Project Manager.
- Collection and distribution to Owner/Title Co., etc. of Project Lien Waivers from Subcontractors.
- Create and maintain project files.
- Draft change orders and purchase orders for Project Manager review. Manage change order paperwork.
- Assist on shop drawing submittal, distribution, and approval process.
- Assist with design document distribution, revision, and filing process.
- Point of contact for field staff to update and maintain project directory.
- Attend meetings regarding project closeout
- Close out subcontracts with Project Manager assistance
- Prepare and send out final closeout letters to subcontractors
- Collect and assemble all closeout documents including record drawings,
- Finalize and submit 0 & M Manuals to the owner, and prepare, send and collect Final Contract Letters.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and works well in a “team” environment.
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills required. Very strong organizational skills and a good mathematical aptitude necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Accounting Softwares.
- Ability to answer project-related questions and resolve project issues.
- Ability to manage organized project filing system in a timely manner.
- Consistently demonstrates initiative and successfully works towards increasing project responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
- Construction experience
- Experience with Accounting
- Previous experience preferred
- Experience with Procore strongly preferred
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- See details of objects and differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Work somewhat close to other people, such as when sharing office space.
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other business machines
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
- Talk or hear
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Bauer Design Build is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. While the completion of this form is voluntary, your cooperation will assist us in our recruitment efforts. The EEO information you provide will not be considered in the selection process.