SEE YOURSELF HERE: APPLY FOR A CAREER WITH BAUER DESIGN BUILD AS A SUPERINTENDENT
The Marketing Coordinator is a talented, flexible, and versatile individual who is responsible for the marketing and branding of Bauer Design Build. The Marketing Coordinator has a can-do attitude to continue to grow Bauer Design Build’s brand and marketing efforts. The Marketing Coordinator will be working with the Director of Pre-Construction and other team members implementing marketing strategies. The goal of this position for BDB is to raise awareness of Bauer Design Build’s brand throughout the industry.
- Updates and maintains company website.
- Builds and maintains social media presence.
- Keeps current on all marketing collateral, including project profiles, personnel profiles, sector profiles, etc.
- Creates and writes Requests for Proposals and related content.
- Plans, organizes, and schedules marketing events and trade shows. Will attend and represent BDB at industry events.
- Maintains, orders, and tracks promotional materials and BDB wear.
- Ensures and tracks customer satisfaction through on-going relationship communication.
- Collects client reference letters.
- Configures, enters data, updates, and maintains CRM Software.
- Implements marketing and digital strategies, tactics, and objectives.
- Creates, proofreads, and edits content for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice.
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Supports Director of Preconstruction by evaluating and establishing marketing plan and strategy through assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning, organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Continually seeks and researches new sources of prospective customer data and provides recommendations to leadership team.
- Visits jobsites to take progress photos for social media and other usage.
- Coordinates professional photographers for employee headshots and final project photos.
- Assists BDB in growing and improving the marketing processes.
- Assists in developing and maintaining the BDB Brand.
- Works directly with various marketing partners.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Displays excellent communication skills internally and externally at BDB.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships internally and externally through displaying fairness.
- Displays initiative to continue education in the construction industry as well as marketing though research and joining an industry professional organization.
- Displays confidentiality as this role requires a high level of confidentiality given the nature of the role.
- Has a solid knowledge of website and social media analytics tools.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers and making sense of metrics.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in all forms of marketing.
- Proficient in Adobe In-Design, Photoshop, and other editing tools.
- Proficient in creating graphic design materials.
- Outgoing and networking extraordinaire; this position will attend and represent BDB at industry events.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing with the aptitude and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively designing marketing plans.
- Previous experience working in construction industry preferred.
- Previous photography and videography experience preferred.
Bauer Design Build is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. While the completion of this form is voluntary, your cooperation will assist us in our recruitment efforts. The EEO information you provide will not be considered in the selection process.